Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pink shirt











         We finished the week with absolute comfort, the outfit I chose today for a morning of shopping 
                                                 shirt sleeves rolled up, slippers and big bag. 
                                        One of the most recurring clothes in my closet are shirts, 
          I love them, and roses as in this case already and I tell you, I think a perfect piece for this time
                                               If we opt for something more casual you know,
                                            sleeves rolled up, unbuttoned at all, and semi-out,
                          some bracelets and ready! I added studded slippers to give it a more casual, 
            I love the comfort of this shoe, though my feet endure little as closed, nothing like the sandals.













1 comment:

  1. Awesome good pcs and nice color Really enjoyed this blog. Really Great.

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/authentic-pigment/1904-pigment-dyed-large-canvas-tote.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you