Monday 24 June 2013

Military green






     Today superfast step because the hustle goes on and I no time I'll tell you here some new projects 
The look of today is still a few days when the weather allowed these winter colors,
 I must say that this shirt I've taken throughout the winter, has been one of my colors. Otherwise look simple and perfect for day to day,
 and as you know I am in favor of animal print but always in small quantities,
 and to sample this outfit.
I mind to fall into the habit like me, so all your family and friends will be able to see that and I wish both you assure a perfect gift haha. In the right column you can go see the last thing I add to my list, you can follow
With all this I'm flying that takes me time and the thousand things to do, see you in the next post! A thousand big kisses to all, thank you for being there, for your visits and comments.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you