Sunday 13 April 2014

A Best Summer Clothes


Now, summer is here, it's time for beach, pool, terraces and becoming overheated. And this leads to the "what I wear and not suffocated trying", so I opt for dresses and skirts in this style, they are my main star in the summer. This time crochet skirt, I love this fabric and this color is one of the basic summer clothing because it allows us to play mixed with more casual wear such as basic t-shirts or denim shirts, these types of looks I love. 
In this case I decided to combine it with a basic orange, each day I like this color, brown maxi shaped carrycot bag and sandals, perfect for everyday and sit on a terrace in summer so comfortable and practical look. 
With that I leave you for today is finally Friday and enjoy playing. Thank you for reading and for being there! Happy girls weekend!








2 comments:

  1. You are a very picturesque lady I must say. Yes, the summer is on its verge to burn us if we don't choose good garments and food/drinks that can make us cool. Wearing cotton clothes in summer is very comforting. Thank you for sharing your tips.

    Regards,
    Robert Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your post when I was searching for designer clothes for less. I love your outfit, as it is perfect to wear in summers. I love that short skirt and orange color tees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you