Thursday 9 January 2014

New Year New Outfit in Paris



Now I turn around after a great week after a new year and I'll be back with new look on 1st week of new year and better scenario impossible, Paris. Let's start with the new look , had long wanted to change, but if there is a hairdressers that scary to me but finally with the council / I decided some pressure , but I still costs me be clear that renewed or die right? Now you will tell me if you like! The look of today comes on the heels of some amazing days in Paris , I've been totally in love with this city , is full of charm , streets, buildings, bridges ... Everything in Paris is wonderful. And chose to photograph my look one of the most prominent landmarks, the Eiffel Tower in background , as I said before can be no better scenario . Yes , Paris is also in June but quite different , so I chose black and white shirt , which has already appeared on the blog, parka and boots and exploring Paris .I leave the photos so you can enjoy them and this beautiful city. Awesome photos by the way, so my sister and photographer deserves a huge thanks for them , good job!And with that I leave , and I will be teaching a little more this trip. A big kiss and thank you for your visit as and opinions. Happy New year and Happy week girls!

















20 comments:

  1. great photos!:*) following you now please follow me back:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paris! Love the parka, great casual look! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great photos! I love your outfit.

    www.zanesaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your parka haha
    xx
    http://themuselessthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, your parka is sensational!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! you look beautiful. I love Paris. Thank you for your sweet comment.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, your blog and style is lovely! It looks like you had a lovely time in Paris, it's such a beautiful city! I also spent new year away from home and have just blogged about it if you'd like to check it out:) I've followed you on gfc, bloglovin and twitter and hope you will follow me back if you like my blog:)
    I look forward to reading your future posts love,
    Alex xx

    http://allurescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfection, love this place and this coat girl

    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. París is so nice!
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/sad-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there :) Such a lovely post. Love your outfit, the coat is so stylish :)
    I wish I can see Paris one day :( Btw I am your newest follower, hope you can
    follow me back. Keep in touch :o)

    www.veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style look

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are really lovely and lively.
    Let me know if you want to follow each other.
    www.allthingsdesirable.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos!!! You look fab!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank's regard for your information and i like this post ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!! paris is beautiful!!! :D
    great outfit.

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos! I'm actually visiting Paris in 2 weeks and I can't wait! Love the outfit. The green parka is soo cute! I love the furry hood. Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes, I'd love to follow each other. Just started following on GFC : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your jacket!!
    Banggood giveaway on the blog
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty n stylish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you