Friday 14 June 2013

Unique



                                     

                                                                     Good morning from Saturday, at last!
                                      Today a look totally opposed to the previous, absolute comfort for everyday.
                                                              For today's outfit I pulled my pants mint cabinet,
                                     the truth that I was crazy to buy them and now I have to force me to wear them,
                                            And for a morning full of things to do it's best to opt for the convenience,
                                                 so wide shirt and sandals that are slowly coming out of the closet.
                                                          White and mint for a more spring look with light colors,








                       




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you